Glen Burnie is a town located in the northern part of Anne Arundel County. It is considered a suburb of Baltimore, and it is home to part of the Baltimore & Annapolis Trail – also known as the “B&A Trail”. The B&A Trail is one of many great places in Glen Burnie to walk your dog.
If you are out of the house for a full time job, you may want to consider a dog walking service and here is why:
- Exercise aids in maintaining a healthy lifestyle and will assist in prolonging your dog’s life
- Aids in obedience training – most dog trainers will emphasize the importance of dog walking for a more balanced approach
- Fulfills a primal instinct to roam and explore
- Gives your dog mental stimulation by exposing them to interesting smells, sights and sounds
- Gives your dog exposure to the world outside their home and yard