We’ve all heard that “a tired dog is a happy dog”, but there is a myriad of additional benefits of hiring a professional company for your dogs’ needs:
- Exercise aids in maintaining a healthy lifestyle and will assist in prolonging your dog’s life
- Aids in obedience training – most dog trainers will emphasize the importance of dog walking for a more balanced approach
- Fulfills a primal instinct to roam and explore
- Gives your dog mental stimulation by exposing them to interesting smells, sights and sounds
- Gives your dog exposure to the world outside their home and yard
- Reduces boredom and anxiety levels
Following a great walk, we will provide fresh water, treats, if permissible, a note about the visit, and plenty of love, of course!
We offer short and regular walking sessions, with multiple discount options, for recurring schedules as well as a-la-carte needs for occasional walks**.
Pricing and Options
Monday – Friday, 9:30a – 3:00p
Minimum walk time 10 minutes
$20 per visit
Recommended for: yard let-outs, less active or elderly dogs, potty break, or single dog-households
Minimum walk time 20 minutes
$25 per visit
Recommended for: Younger or active dogs needing brisk exercise, anxious dogs, two-dog households, mid-day visits with a feeding
Additional time allows for pets, with anxiety or extra energy, to receive a more active walk.
Minimum walk time 35 minutes
$35 per visit
Recommended for: Working breeds needing more extensive exercise, three dog-households
New Client Registration $29 – includes processing paperwork, bar coding keys, meeting a Field Manager, and follow-up support to walkers
2-hour arrival time-window for all walks
Walks include freshwater, a treat, and a personalized note about care
*Monthly packages are available
**We recommend booking, in advance, for non-recurring service, as priority will be given to our recurring clients. Availability not guaranteed until reservation is confirmed.
Schedule An Appointment!